IELTS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
Join G-Sol for best IELTS band scores
If you are one of those insightful IELTS aspirants who like to take their preparation seriously by investing a fair amount of time in looking out for the best professional IELTS Coaching Institute nearby you, then this is the right place you’ve arrived at.
G-Sol Institute is the premier Institute of IELTS training in Chandigarh catering to all your learning requisites and acts as a preparative for success in IELTS.
Our simple yet methodical training system is suitable to meet the needs of students who aspire to excel in every aspect of their careers.
- Short batches in highly interactive classes aimed at individual training
- Flexible timings as per student’s ease
- Extensive practice sessions- LEARN, PRACTICE, IMPROVE!
- Weekly mock test sand extra doubt session
- Highly comprehensive yet simple to learn study material
- Blended course comprising physical book and digital content
- Accurate performance analysis and explicit feed back system
Our training module
At the moment we are having offline/ classroom courses that are taken via two main modules:
IELTS regular classroom course
IELTS Regular is a power-packed instructor-led IELTS program offered by G-Sol and is carefully structured to meet the specific needs of students.
It is our extremely productive classroom course and considered as the most popular & preferred mode.
- Regular IELTS Preparation classes last 4weeks for 112 hours, and Intensive IELTS Preparation lasts for 5 days under flexible timings.
- We invest a decent 45 to 60 minutes to all the four modules that is speaking, listening, writing, reading with additional 60 minutes discussion session.
- We conduct practice session for 15 days under skilled teachers who share the ideal approach to answer questions.
- The course is recommended for those who wish to gain from structured learning and optimize their test potential.
- Blended course comprising physical book and digital content.
- Weekly mock tests: which are meaningful, accurate and fair.
IELTS one-on-one classroom course
IELTS one on one offered by G-Sol is categorically conceived for those students who require focused and individual attention. It is most sought after and benefited by those who want to get personalized coaching or don’t find batch based learning suitable.
IELTS: A Basic Overview
The International English Language Test System or IELTS is an international standardized test that assesses the English language proficiency of those applicants who want to go abroad for either permanent residency or higher studies purposes. It is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP- IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English.
IELTS Eligibility Criteria
There is no eligibility criteria for IELTS as per the IELTS guidelines. The test can be taken after 16 years of age in order to qualify for jobs or education purposes in those countries where English is the primary language of communication and instruction.
IELTS tests you on the basis of four skill sets which we have discussed above. Though it is to be noted that the selection process through IELTS differs from institution to institution.
The IELTS Exam consists of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.
IELTS Syllabus is set by its administrators namely British Council, IDP and Cambridge ESOL Examinations for both the IELTS formats – IELTS Academic format and IELTS General Training.
According to the IELTS Syllabus 2019, the Listening and Speaking sections would be the same for all the test-takers, however, there might be some differences in the reading and writing modules for Academic and General Training test modules.
Formats of IELTS
There are two formats of IELTS: Academic and General training.
i. It is for Institutions of Higher and Further Education.
ii. The Academic format is related to admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
i. It is basically for school, work or migration.
ii. The General Training format focuses on basic day today skills in social and workplace areas. It is typically for those who are going to English-speaking countries to do secondary education, work experience or training programs.
The Listening and Speaking modules remain the same in both the formats but have different Reading and Writing modules.
British Council, IDP Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL are the bodies responsible for conducting the exam on designated centers. The test is offered four times in a month in 38 cities across in India.
According to the 2019 test pattern, the Listening, Reading and Writing tests are conducted on the same day while students might have to take the speaking module on the same day itself or within seven days prior to the Listening, Reading and Writing test. Tests need to be taken on the given days failing to do so have undesired consequences.
The academic and general test modules are similar in some test components:
It is different in Academic and General test module.
It includes three sections and 40 items.
Text passages are given to answer questions in multiple-choice, sentence completion, summary writing, matching information, short-answers. The reading passages and questions are different in Academic and general modules.
The reading module has in total 40 questions.
Academic Training Reading
The syllabus includes three long texts.
The texts are authentic and are taken from books, journals, magazines, and newspapers.
These tests are appropriate for candidates entering university courses or seeking professional registration abroad.
General Training Reading
Requires candidates to read extracts from books, magazines, newspapers, notices, advertisements, company handbooks, and guidelines.
These are those materials that one is likely to encounter on a daily basis in an English speaking environment.
Listening is same for both the modules.
Each section is heard only once.
The writing test module is different for academic and general test.
It is same for academic and general test module.
What makes G-sol unique from others
- Utmost focus on core areas:we have been successfully training students for acing the LRWS of IELTS, I.e. listening, reading, writing, speaking!
- Band 8+ certified faculty: our gallery shines with the most successful batches in Zirakpur trained by highly experienced faculty.
- Methodical exercises: Daily discussion and weekly progress evaluation through thoroughly prepared mock tests.
- Perfection through accurate planning:small and flexible batches for individual attention.
- Our results speaks for us:qualify with guaranteed 6.5 to 7+ bands score.
- Unique study plan:Accessible course plans that are easy to process by students.
- We can arrange Workshops, Events & other activities to encouragestudent-industry interaction hence preparing them for their job interviews & make them industry-ready.
Let’s join hands and let us bring you closer to a successful future that you most highly deserve!