We pledge to meet your belief and we will comply with all applicable privacy and data protection legislation in relation to your Personal and Sensitive Information.
We know you like the short print, but here’s a summary of how we protect your privacy:
- We only collect what we need to help you with your request or provide you with information that you ask for, personalizing it to your interests.
- We won’t hang on to your information. If we don’t need it, and you don’t want us to keep it we’ll delete it.
- We want you to understand everything about what we exactly do with your information, so we’ll try our best to explain.
- No surprises – you decide what and how you hear from us.
- We will contain the information of privacy, cookies, data protection and freedom of information
- We will contain the information of terms on the use of all British Council websites, accessibility and information on how to make a complaint
- We will contain the information of details on the policies that the British Council abides by India provisions.
That goes for everyone. We will avoid passing your information to third parties for our marketing purposes.